UAESBC-SMCCI Joint Networking Session
Start the brand new year, with our first inter-chamber networking session between UAESBC members and members of the Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SMCCI)!
- Day & Date Monday, 13 January 2020
- Time: 2.30pm – 4.00pm
- Venue: SMCCI, 15 Jln Pinang, Singapore 199147
Attendance is free for UAESBC and SMCCI members only via compulsory registration email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Registration closes on 6th Jan 2020. Seats are limited so register now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for sharing sessions by UAESBC President, Dr Brian Shegar, and Mr Leonard Thangavelu from the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry about the business opportunities available in UAE. You will also get to know more about the local grants available to fund your business mission to UAE from SMCCI SME Centre representatives. In conjunction with EXPO2020 Dubai at the end of 2020, representatives from the URA will also give you a first-hand sneak preview of the breath-taking Singapore Pavilion! Grab your chance to network with the members of one of Singapore’s most established chamber. Our very own Patron, the UAE Ambassador to Singapore, His Excellency Dr Mohamed Omar Balfaqeeh will also grace the event.
Trade Mission to Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Dates: 26 Oct 2019 to 1 Nov 2019
- Admin Fees: $1,700* plus $200 for members, or plus $650 for non-members.
*Eligible for up to 70% refund under iMap funding.
For more details, please CLICK HERE or email email@example.com
Jointly organised by Franchising and Licensing Association (Singapore) and UAESBC.
Supported by Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Enterprise Singapore.
UAESBC Anniversary Dinner:
- Beneficiary: Movement of the Intellectually Disabled (MINDS)
- Date: 23 Aug 2019
- Time: 6pm
- Venue: Grand Ballroom, The Intercontinental, Singapore
- Tickets on Sale Now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ticket information and event details please refer to event flyer.
For more information about UAESBC First Anniversary Charity Gala Dinner, click HERE, for a brief summary of the event.
Oil, Petrochemical and Logistics Seminar
- Sponsors: Borouge, ENOC, First Abu Dhabi Bank and Horizon Terminals
- Date: 02 Aug 2019
- Time: 9am to 2pm
- Venue: Suntec City Convention Center
- Registration by invitation only.
- For more info, please refer to programme booklet.
For more information about the Oil, Petrochemical and Logistics Seminar, please read the summary HERE
Quarterly Breakfast Talk
Singapore and UAE Bilateral Relations and Opportunities for Growth in the Future
- Guest Speaker: His Excellency Samuel Tan, Singapore’s Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates
- Time: 8.30am – 10am
- Venue: Singapore Cricket Club, Gilmour Room
- Please contact us at +65 6732 0928 or email@example.com if you are interested to attend
Click HERE for a brief summary of the breakfast talk.
Quarterly Breakfast Talk
Role of Singapore in China’s Belt and Road Initiative Projects
Guest Speaker: The Honourable Mr Lee Yi Shyan, Member of Parliament for East Coast GRC, Chairman of Business China (Singapore) and Patron of the UAE Singapore Business Council
Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
Venue: Singapore Cricket Club, Gilmour Room
Registration Fee (inclusive of refreshments):
$35 for members / $40 for non-members
Click here for a brief summary of this breakfast talk
Quarterly Talk – Economic Outlook and Overview of the GCC
Guest Speaker: Dr Monica Malik, Chief Economist, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Time: 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Venue: Singapore Cricket Club, Gilmour Room Attendance is via Invitation Only Sponsored
by: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank