The UAE Singapore Business Council (UAESBC) aims to promote, support and enhance the development of commerce and business initiatives between the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Singapore by:
- Providing a forum in Singapore for individuals and companies with mutual interest in UAE/Singapore commercial relations to enable them to meet, discuss and exchange ideas and information on an informal basis;
- Organising activities such as lunch talks, seminars, conferences and network evenings to promote greater awareness of the business environment, including opportunities involving trade and investment flows between UAE and Singapore;
- Representing, expressing and giving effect to the views of the business community of UAE in Singapore regarding trade, investment, finance, industry and related matters;
- Building linkages between the UAE and the Singapore governments and institutions from both countries;
- Promoting and organising any scheme of assistance or any scheme for raising and dispensing funds for charitable, educational or benevolent purposes amongst members or other persons.